This is the Official Wizardia Lightpaper. This document contains information about the Wizardia project’s driving factors; the game’s economy, our Wizardia Token and NFT technology integration; Play-to-Earn mechanics and the first additions to the game’s metaverse, as well as gameplay features in the near future.
Please note: Contents of the lightpaper are a subject to change throughout the game development process.
Wizardia is an AAA-quality Play-to-Earn (P2E) online turn-based battler with RPG elements. The game is built on three core gameplay pillars::
- 1.innovative turn-based combat,
- 2.player-decision driven game evolution,
- 3.upgrade-based character progression.
Wizardia rewards those who contribute to the game’s metaverse and its real-valued economy system so there are no one-way investments.
Multiple pathways allow players and investors alike to succeed in the Wizardia economy, with valuable tokens and NFTs tradable in-game as well as in external exchanges. A free-to-play option will be made available so players can learn the basics of the game. Future developments will include an in-depth Scholarship system for P2E guilds.
The Wizardia Token ($WZRD), powered by Solana, is a utility token that also acts as an in-game currency.
3 types of NFTs have been announced so far, with more under development:
- 1.Arena Genesis NFTs – partial ownership of The Arena NFT that is shared between multiple players and investors.
- 2.Market Genesis NFTs - partial ownership of The Market NFT that is shared between multiple players and investors.
- 3.Wizard NFTs – in-game characters with unique art and capabilities. They're playable now in Tournaments.
Wizardia’s founders have been dreaming up the world of Wizardia, its setting and lore, in one way or another, for more than a decade. Richly developed, lore-filled world-building and a distinctive visual style combining fantasy and dark sci-fi help set the game apart from other P2P projects. Wizardia’s remarkable art style is the work of the acclaimed Studio Locura.